Thanks for your interest in our trip to Bolivia! The trip cost from TN is $1400. If this is your first international trip, you'll also need a passport $80 and a Bolivian Visa $160 (10 year).
We are planning to leave TN on 5/30 and arrive back to TN 6/9. If you'd prefer to meet us in Miami by 7:00pm on 5/31 you have that option.
In order to go on this trip, here are a few things you'll need:
- Required Individual Member Form (for each person coming) by clicking here http://cinonline.org/go/bolivia/missions-trip-application/
- BLC Consent Form . (This can be found at the bottom of the BLC handbook) http://cinonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/BLC-Handbook-Update.pdf
- Release of Liability form.
- Scanned Copy of your Passport.
The deadlines are below. We ask that you please keep to these deadlines, as trip costs may increase.
- Four months prior to the trip- $100.00 Deposits are due.
- 60 days prior to the trip- 50% of total trip cost is due.
- 30 days prior to the trip 100% of total trip cost is due.
Here is the link to our Bolivia cost breakdown: http://cinonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/BLC-Cost-Breakdown.pdf (This is before trip to Miami and flight to Cochabamba)
Here is a sample schedule of what a team may look like while in Bolivia. Please understand that nothing on here is exact, and some things may be added or taken from this schedule. This is just to give the team a pretty good idea :-) http://cinonline.org/go/bolivia/ then click on the itinerary tab.
We hope that you'll pray earnestly about making this life changing trip!!
If you have any further questions call Jamie Durrua. 561-441-7444